I've only recently discovered the blog world, and I have been amazed at some of the things I have read on blogs. At first, I was a little surprised at all the details that some people felt comfortable enough to share. Let me be the first to say, I'm not a private person. I don't mind talking about things. In fact, I find it helpful to talk things over with friends and family. The only thing is, very few people can really understand what I'm going through or how I feel when it comes to infertility.
Then I discovered blogs where people are not only going through some of the same things, they are going through things far worse than me. I was in complete denial and did not want to accept that I was one of the infertile. I didn't want to share because that would mean I was one of them. I didn't want to know what BFN, TTC, or CM stood for. They say that accepting something is the first step in overcoming it, right?
So I'm sharing. With the 3 people that read this blog. Infertility sucks. There, I said it. I wish someone could just tell me what to do. If they did I would do it. But the Dr can't find anything wrong, so I can't fix it. I just have to wait. Patiently. Yeah right.



Well then you have completed the first step! I am sorry you are having to go through this, wish I could do something to fix it....you will be a great mom one day b/c you will have a baby, I just know it :)
Thrilled to see you have ablog Hope - it can be a healthy thing. Sharing is not always fun and none of us can truly know what you feel, but we can love you anyway. Thinking of you! - Michelle
A trial can turn into unexpected triumph. Pray that the Lord will open your womb and seek comfort and wisdom from His word.
Hey Hope! I am proud of you for this post! I have several friends who have suffered through years of trying and have suffered the horrible loss of miscarriages myself. You WILL be an amazing Mom. Let Go, and Let God!