This weekend Chris & I went to the Knoxville Zoo for their annual Feast with the Beast. It's been years since I've been, so we didn't know what to expect. It turned out to be so fun and we had some very yummy food. I didn't take any food pictures, but we had some excellent bread pudding from New Orleans on the River. Even though it's in Sevierville, we WILL be making that long drive to get some more. Also, most of my friends know that I do not usually eat any meat off the bone. I'm not a picky eater (at all) but I do not like to chew and gnaw on bones. However, Texas Road House had some amazing ribs that just melted in your mouth.
Here's my mother-in-law and Steve trying the weird coconut rice. Notice the almost full plates. Once the sun went down it cooled off a bit and we were able to try foods from all the vendors. Not sure if we'll go back next year, but it was definitely a fun experience.



I have always wanted to try that but it is so expensive. Glad y'all had a good time. It definitely was a hot one though, we sweated a lot while camping this weekend!