I got my CD with all my maternity pics. I am SO happy with the way they turned out. I want to add them here in case Morgan ever takes them off her blog. She made me look great and believe me I feel puffy. I'm prefectly happy with my belly, that doesn't bother me at all. I've never liked my double chin, but I get that from my Dad's mom and there's not much I can do about it.
Here's my top 2 fave pics from the day. If it was Christmas card time, this one would be the pic. I may have it put on canvas, but if not I will definitely frame it somewhere in the house.


And just a few more random ones that I really like:
I love the way he's looking at my belly.
The flowers look gorgeous in this one.




THEY.ARE.BEAUTIFUL!
I love them!
Beautiful! I love the picture of you in the pink scarf. Great head shot!
LOVE these!
I love this set.. I showed the picture of just you to Dan and he looked at it and said "I can still see little Hope in there" We really enjoyed you two.. And to think that you used to babysit the kids.. Can't wait to see Quinn.
Nancy
Beautiful pictures Hope! You look amazing! :)
hey pretty lady- you've been awarded on my blog!