I made it to 37 weeks. I'm so relieved. There were so many times when I thought this day would never come. And most days I still worry that something is going to go wrong, that this is not really going to happen. I definitely look pregnant instead of fat these days. People are asking me if I'm ready, giving me advice on what to do to make labor start, and I even got one "are there twins in there".
I've had a few pregnancy announcements lately and they still bother me. It makes me upset that it's not my bloggy friends who are trying so hard. I really really really want it to be yall. I keep wondering why me and not others? And why these stupid fertiles. At my church baby shower, when I was saying thank you, and I said that I appreciated how they supported me even though I'm a bitter infertile, a friend of mine said she was still a bitter infertile too. And she has 2 kids, 8 and 5. So I guess that right there tells me that these feelings will never completely fade. I hope that some day when a regular fertile person tells me they're pregnant I won't immediately be upset.
I'll probably do several post this week because I need to do both showers and the nursery is completely finished, I just need to take pictures. It turned out gorgeous! I could not be happier with it. And we have almost everything done. Car sears are installed, bag is semi packed, we cleaned out the garage so I can put the baby in on the passenger side. All that little stuff that you put off until the last minute.
Here's my 37 week update:
I’m 37 weeks!!
Baby’s Size: Baby Beavers is as long as a stalk of swiss chard.
Weight Gain/Loss: up 16 lbs. This is 1 lb more than the total I wanted to gain, but I'm still pretty happy with how well I've done.
Maternity Clothes: My new capri pants, layered tank tops and cardigans.
Symptoms: Heartburn, very uncomfortable, tired, stuffy nose.
Foods I’m Loving: Not a lot. Lots of things give me heartburn and I can't eat much of anything at one time. I'm craving Sonic pellet ice, water, and the weirdest thing – smelling clean things.
Foods I’m Hating: Nothing's really turning me off, I just don't want much of anything.
Sleep: Not really sleeping. Tossing and turning and can't get comfortable.
Gender: It’s a GIRL!!!
What I Miss: At this point, the list is long. I'm just over being pregnant.
What I’m Looking Forward To: Her birthday. Any day now would be fine.
Milestones: Made it to full term. Emotions: I'm very emotional, crying over nothing and kinda grumpy. And a little nervous about the birth itself. As long as I can have the epi I'll be fine, but I'm worried about going into labor while still on the blood thinner.
And here's another front view. I realize this is the same shirt I had on in my last update. Oh well. At least it's a cute shirt. :-)



CONGRATS ON FULL TERM!!!! You are so stinkin' cute. :) Praying for a safe, easy delivery when your little one gets around to it. :)
Yay for full term!!! Can't wait to see the nursery and shower photos. Don't you just love all the advice... like every woman is the first person to ever have a baby and therefore the ultimate authority... it's so annoying to me!
Anyway...Baby will be here before you know it!