Sorry for the picture overload, but the nursery is finally done! The only thing left to do is get two canvas pics of Quinn to hang over the changing table once she's here.
Here's her door. This is what you see when you walk up the stairs and turn right.
The corner windows with the chair.
Chris' Grandma painted the picture above the bookshelves. It was in a gold frame from the 80's, but a can of white spray paint fixed it right up!
I love the way the wall decal from ETSY turned out. I bet some day I'll hear her in there saying "bird". You can kind of see the chandelier in this pic. Yes, that is the Pottery Barn sleigh crib. I got it off Craig's list for $300.
This is the changing table. On the wall above it is where I'll put the canvas prints from her newborn photo session. I LOVE the dresser. I really wanted a dresser from Pottery Barn, but it was going to be about $1300 after shipping, tax and everything. I found this at a local furniture store for a great price. What I love is the ball feet and the drawers can be switched out to different colors.
Just a few of the small details. Chris put this bird that matches the wall decal up here to look like it's sitting on the curtian rod. I think it turned out cute.
Here's a close up of the decal with the birds and you can see the detail in the bedding.
The ridiculousness that is her closet. You can also see her name above the doors and we put a few birds up there flying around.
The shoe collection keeps growing. I can't stop myself.
Now all we need is our baby girl!!!!



OMG!!! SO cute!!!!!! I love everything about it. :)
Absolutely beautiful!
I saw Andrea's comment and knew there had to be a blog somewhere. Hope, this is a beautiful nursery. You are all set!! Love the clothes and shoes. Are you going to get her ears pierced? Can't wait to see her..
Nancy
Gorgeous nursery!!! I LOVE the colors and decor. Way to get her started on the shoe collection!!!
Um okay- seriously the cutest! It looks straight out of a magazine!
can you please come decorate my house? We have yet to paint! What a beautiful nursery. Looks like it's right out of a magazine! You are so talented! Now all you need is that sweet girl! So excited for you all!
I was thinking of you as you are so close to birth! That room is beautiful and I can't believe all the shoes...fun!!
Happy Easter to you!
Its just gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous. I love the green and the pink, very pretty. I can't believe baby Quinn is going to be here so soon, where did those nine months go? Thinking of you and wishing you all the best for the birth. Kim xxx
Oh, Hope, the nursery is SO beautiful! It looks like it just came straight out of a catalog! You guys are so talented, it's absolutely gorgeous!