My wonderful photographer already has some pictures up on her blog!!!! You can go here to check them out:
Morgan Trinker Photography
Of course I'm prejudiced, but I think they are AMAZING!!!
My wonderful photographer already has some pictures up on her blog!!!! You can go here to check them out:
Morgan Trinker Photography
Of course I'm prejudiced, but I think they are AMAZING!!!

Oh my gosh they are gorgeous!!! I LOVE LOVE THEM! I think I have the same scarf as you.....you look beautiful Hope, I can't wait to met your little one!
Beautiful pictures! You are a glowing mommy to be!
Oh wow Hope! You (and the pictures) are gorgeous!!!!
Absolutely gorgeous!! I agree, you definitely are glowing.
Love them all:) You look Amazing with that Awesome hair of yours!!!
Your pics turned out beautiful! So amazing! :)
I'm so sorry you lost your sweet puppy. I had to do the same with my "dumpster kitty" :) Johnny Doe. She was so sick with cancer at the end, I had to let her go after 17 wonderful years together. It was three years ago and I miss her still, with all my heart.