*****There may be some typos in here. For some reason blogger wants to run all my paragraphs together so I was afraid to click on Compose and use spell check. *****
Thank you everyone for the sweet comments about my puppy dog. I miss her so much, but I'm doing better. I work from home and some days I feel sad that I'm truly here by myself. She always seemed to bark at inconvenient times, but now I wish she was here to bark at me.
Just 5 weeks left! No later than 5 weeks from this past Monday (sorry, I'm late getting this up and I don't have a pic to go with it) I will no longer be pregnant and the dream that I worked so hard for will be here and in my arms. Honestly it still doesn't seem real. At my shower on Saturday, someone asked me "when are you due" and I thought she said "what do you do?" because surely no one is asking me a due date? I'm huge and uncomfortable and tired, and have a room full of baby stuff, but sometimes I still don't believe I'm pregnant.
We had 2 showers this weekend, and it is unbelievable how generous everyone was. We are truly blessed to have the family, friends and church family that we have. I want to say more about the showers, but they deserve their own posts, so I will wait until I have the pics from Sunday's which my friend Anna had to take since my camera battery went out and post then.
Everything is going well at my monitoring appointments. She's a little bigger than the internet says she should be for the week I'm in. She was in the 44% percentile for weight which I liked. Then she jumped up to 5 lbs 8 oz last week. The Dr says this is only the 75% percentile and he was actually really happy about it. One concern with thrombophylia is that the placenta will not do it's job and the baby won't grow correctly. Apparently my placenta is doing fine. This is great, but I do NOT want a 9lb baby. 7 lbs sounds good to me. I guess this is something we don't really get to decide though, so I'm trying not to worry about it to much.
I’m 34 weeks!!
Baby’s Size: Baby Beavers is the size of a Cantaloupe
Weight Gain/Loss: up 12 lbs.
Maternity Clothes: I broke down and bought a few more maternity things, some tank tops, one shirt and a pair of white pants. I would like to have a few more pairs of these pants, but it seems silly to buy them to wear for 5 weeks. Still mostly maternity jeans and big shirts though.
Symptoms: Stuffy nose, restless legs, very tired, heartburn has kicked in with a vengenance. I can't eat much and certain foods really bother me (citrus, spicy, and rich foods), lots of pressure and false contractions.
Foods I’m Loving: I wouldn’t say I’m loving them, but I can eat rice, biscuits and milk, and plain pasta without having heartburn too bad.
Foods I’m Hating: The last couple of weeks I've been able to cook raw meat, not hating to many things, just not able to eat a lot at once.
Sleep: I'm not sleeping good, there's just no other way to say it. I can't get comfortable at all. No my body pillow doesn't help. Thank goodness this part doesn't last long.
Gender: It’s a GIRL!!!
What I Miss: Sleep, Wine, being comfortable and eating good food!!!
What I’m Looking Forward To: Not being pregnant.
Milestones: We had our maternity pics done and 2 baby showers. There aren't any more big milestones, just getting her here!
Emotions: I feel so overwhelmed by the generosity of our friends and family towards baby Quinn. We have everything we could ever need, plus lots more. I'm getting nervous about the birth itself, worrying about being off the blood thinners so I can have an epidural.



I am so sorry about the puppy, not sure how I missed that post, but Im sure I would have cried, so maybe better I did.
5 weeks, it's just sos urreal to me, seems liek yesterday you announced your BFP. The best is yet to come xoxoxoxo
Geez. It really freaks me out to read about other people that are due around when I am being so close to go time! I don't know why it's so hard for me to think of myself as being close, but it is!
Like you, I still can't believe I'm even pregnant much less nearly due! Can't wait to "meet" your little girl. :)
Still thinking about you and your pup all the time. :hugs:
HA. Sam was exactly 9.7 and he was induced 10 days early. The doctor promised me I wouldn't have another 10 pound baby. I told him 9.7 was darn close enough. :) I'm so happy for you and can't wait to see pictures of Quinn! (name I LOVE btw)