Well, my little belly is no longer little. It has really really popped. I've done very good weight wise, but when Chris took my pic today I was surprised at how big my belly looks. I've also gotten one stretch mark, which I'm greatly upset about. It's small and really low, but I'm worried about the growing I have left to do.
I only have 7 weeks left and while that doesn't seem like that long, it also kinda seems like forever. I'm getting to the anxious, antsy part where I'm just ready for her to be here and for this to be over. Don't get me wrong, I'm still an infertile and so very grateful to actually BE pregnant. But pregnancy is not fun like I thought it would be. I just can't relax and enjoy it, I worry about every little thing.
I've had some contractions, mostly false contractions, but starting this week I'll be monitored twice per week to make sure she looks good, fluid levels are good and if my cervix is changing. I love my Dr. I think this will help me be more calm. I'll be switching from the Lovenox to the Heparin in just a couple of weeks and I'm dreading the twice per day shots. More than that I'm worried that I won't get to have an epidural. I'm just not that in to a drug free birth and I'm getting really nervous about it.
The nursery is almost done and I promise to post pics soon. I ordered a decal for the wall off ETSY and it was a little too small. The artist offered to make it bigger for me so I'm just waiting to get that back from her so I can hang things on the walls and I need my Mom to iron the curtians (yes, I know I could do it, but I want her to do it! ha!) and everything is done in there.
Below is a pic of my ginormous belly!
Baby’s Size: Baby Beavers is the size of a jicama (I saw one of these on Top Chef so I went and tried one, yummy!)
Weight Gain/Loss: up 12 lbs. My goal is 15 total so if I can really manage to only gain 1/2 lb per week for the next 7 weeks I'll be right at my goal.
Maternity Clothes: Maternity jeans and a few tops. Still wearing several regular shirts, but big ones and wraps with tank tops.
Symptoms: Stuffy nose, Restless Legs, Uncomfortable, Lots of pressure
Foods I’m Loving: Peanut Butter, milk, Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs, Sonic Blasts (with Reese's)... See where the weight is coming from.
Foods I’m Hating: Meat if I have to see it raw or cook it, Eggs are not appealing to me these days
Sleep: The last few weeks it's been hard to sleep, restless legs keep me from falling asleep, I can't get comfortable and I have to get up a couple of times a night.
Gender: It’s a GIRL!!!
What I Miss: I'm really craving a cheese plate and some wine. It seems weird to miss that the most. Also, sleeping on my stomach.
What I’m Looking Forward To: Showers 2 weeks from now
Milestones: Nothing super big this week.
Emotions: I feel kind of irritable, but trying not to take it out on anyone and I cry pretty often.



Hard to believe your in the 30's on week count, yet it does seem like she should be here by now. I hope the double appointments make the next 7 weeks fly by and more enjoyable for you. Can't wait to see the nursery pics. Xoxoxxo
Your belly is adorable! I miss feeling little Davie move in my belly. But I have to admit that like you, pregnancy was NOT a breeze for me! I'm enjoying having her here more that I enjoyed being pregnant. I can't wait to see the nursery pics! I can't believe you only have 7 weeks left! It's going to fly by!
You look Adorable:) Belly has def grown in a good way!!! I cant believe you are only 7wks away from meeting little miss Quinn...It seems like yesterday when I read about you going on your cruise:)
Motherhood by far Rocks! and you will say all this pregnancy/fertility stuff has all been worth it when you meet your little girl....I am just so so in Love with my little boy Brycen
You look so good!!! Can't believe we are getting so close!
You look great! Enjoy your upcoming shower!
I was just going to FB you and see how you are. Glad to hear everything is going good. With your first child you are anxious about everything anyway and you all you have gone through I guess it would be very hard to just relax and enjoy the whole thing. Why won't you maybe not be able to have and epideral?? because of the medicine you have been on? I think you look wonderful. It's always amazing how your stomach can stretch so much.. God knew what he was doing.. I always used cocoa butter and I only have a couple stretch marks. and I got huge with mine.. Andrea says it doesn't matter about the cocoa butter because she said it's hereditary if you get them or not.. Tell your mom and dad I said hi. I still am amazed that because of FB I got to see how you two grew up.. I think you both grew up real good....
Sorry I came to these so late, Hope. One question of you don't mind: why were you hoping to have an epidural and not in to a natural birth? It seems from your posts you were worried the entire time something might go wrong. I couldn't even imagine what it must be like to be infertile, really.. I'm sure you hate people like me who don't even mean to get pregnant & do - without even fully appreciating it like you would. I'm sorry you've had to go through what you have but now your beautiful little girl is here and you don't have to worry anymore, would you mind expanding on some of those topics?