Tomorrow is the big day!!! We find out if Baby Beavers is a he or a she.
I thought about having a gender reveal party but I was just to tired to get it together. Plus with the whole Thanksgiving being this week the party couldn't be until next weekend and I knew I couldn't keep it a secret that long. So I baked a few little blue and pink cakes and we'll tell my family tomorrow night and Chris' on Thanksgiving when we go to Nashville.
We thought we were absolutely positive on the name, but now I don't know. Since college I've had a name picked out but last year someone in the family used it. I know I could still use it, but I don't want to. It ruined the name for me. I finally came up with a new name, I like unisex names, but I'm torn because it is the ONLY name I like for a boy. If this baby is a girl and we use it now and then we get so lucky to have another one (yes, I'm thinking about #2 which I KNOW might not even be possible with my history, but hey, a girl can dream!) I will have used my only boy name. But hubs is not so sure about the other name I like. I want to decide by tomorrow so I can post it on my baby ticker. It's just so hard when it comes down to actually saddling a person with a name for life!!
Baby’s Size: Baby Beavers is the size of an avocado.
Weight Gain/Loss: exactly even
Stretch Marks: No
Maternity Clothes: Maternity jeans, long tank tops and wraps and cardigans. I have bought a few maternity specific items, but I just look fat when I wear them.
Symptoms: Sickness seems to be almost gone but I’m still not loving a lot of foods. Still pretty tired, but not as bad.
Foods I’m Loving: Peanut Butter, which is a weird one for me. The only time I eat it is when we have PB&J in Honduras. Also Cesear Salad and cereal.
Foods I’m Hating: Meat, Vegetables, anything healthy, candy and sweets. I can only eat most foods one time, then I don’t want it again.
Sleep: I sleep about 10 hours, but wake up a lot to go to the bathroom. I've been having nightmares from watching the Walking dead. No more Zombie shows!
Gender: We find out tomorrow!!!!
What I Miss: Eating breakfast with my husband. I've been to tired to get up that early.
What I’m Looking Forward To: Finding out the gender
Milestones: We bought a crib!
Emotions: I’m feeling kind of sad and guilty that I don’t love being pregnant. I thought for sure I would be an earth mother who just loved being pregnant, but so far I’ve found it to be hard. I’m hoping things will get better in the next few weeks and I for sure am not complaining, I am just grateful to BE pregnant.



I like the cupcake idea...simple & sweet! I hate when people "steal" your baby names! Maybe it will be a boy and you will get to use your fave name on a boy!
Yay for buying a crib! Hopefully you will get to "enjoy" the pregnancy at some point. It seems like second tri is the most common time for it. xoxoxoxox
You have such beautiful hair...so full of body...I love it:) and your little bump looks great!!!!
Oh man the name game...we still havent commited...and I dont know if we will before or just wait....I still hope hubs will give in and let me have my way after he see's me go through delivery:)
Take care and I cant wait to hear the new!!! Time is flying by:)
Can't wait to find out what you're having!! I hope the reveal goes well with the families. Happy Thanksgiving!!
Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo?!?!?!?!
16 weeks, wow! So, are you seriously going to keep us waiting until after the holiday season? My guess is it's a girl! Can't wait to hear!