The drama continues over here. My beta was positive, but the number was marginal. When my nurse called she said you’re pregnant, and your number is OK. It’s 29. She said it doesn’t mean something bad is going to happen. (That's a direct quote). Of course I cried. I reminded her that last time she told me they like for it to be 50. She said they do, but 29 doesn’t mean it isn’t viable. When I’m holding a screaming baby, then I’ll believe it. Not a second before.
Nothing to do but keep taking the (pink) prometriums. Great, now I can continue to analyze the toilet paper. Did anyone find a place to buy black toilet paper?? I’m to continue the heparin injections and come back on Thursday for a repeat beta and hope it doubled. She said it needs to be at least 58. Prayers requested please!!! Stick baby stick.
If you know me IRL please don’t tell anyone or post anything on Facebook. We’ve told a very few people but we’re not announcing until the ultrasound.



Oh I'm so sorry :( I went through a low beta it was at 27, I think. It didn't end well for me but that was because it didn't double on beta #2 even though it did for the next 3 beta's. I'll be praying for a doubling beta for you!
Thanks for stopping by my blog...I will be praying for a doubled beta for you!
Congrats on the BFP! I will have my fingers crossed for you that your numbers continue to rise. I'm thinking of you.
I totally agree that pink pessaries are not a good idea. Same goes for patterned toilet paper with pink colours in it. DH totally doesn't understand when I go crazy when he doesn't get plain white toilet paper.
Best of luck xxx
Sticky Vibes!!
Best of luck!
I am keeping everything crossed for you! Congratulations and I hope this is a super, sticky bean!
Hang in there. Hopefully it was just a delayed implantation or something causing your number to be lower than expected.
Praying sticky prayers!
Really hoping that this is IT for you!! Hoping the end of your wait is filled with lots of good news!!
Right now you're knocked up. Revel in the NOW because you have no control over the future. And no this isn't coming from a smug fertile, it's coming from an IFer who's been ttc for 11 years and has had 8 miscarriages....which have taught me to revel in this moment, rather than focus on what could be (or could NOT be) in the future.
I am sending you super sticky vibes from down under and hoping to check back later today and read AMAZING numbers for your second Beta!
xxxx
sending thoughts for a sticky little one ... hang in there. And breathe.
Sending massive prayers for a nice, strong, doubling beta.
That phone call is the worst: "well, it's positive but..." (shudder)
I hope and pray that your next phone call is "YOU'RE PREGNANT." Cuz that's all we want to hear, really.
(((Hugs)))
~LFCA