I'm 14 Weeks!
Baby’s
Size:
Baby is the size of a lemon
Weight
Gain/Loss:
down 10 lbs.
Maternity
Clothes:
Yes! Pretty much pulled out the maternity jeans the day I got a
positive test.
Symptoms:
ALL DAY morning sickness. No puking but I feel horrible.
Completely exhausted and stuffy nose. Now that I've hit 14 weeks the
sick feeling is fading and I have a little more energy, but I still
can't make it all day without a nap.
Foods
I’m Loving:
None
Foods
I’m Hating:
Everything
Sleep:
Good, phenegran knocks me out
Gender:
We find out April 25th.
What
I Miss:
Eating and playing with Quinn
What
I’m Looking Forward To:
Eating
Milestones:
Made it to 2nd
trimester, no more PIO shots!
Emotions:
I've had 3 different bleeding episodes that completely scared us to
death, and had to be on full pelvic rest through the 1st
trimester. I cry easily. I wonder if I will ever like food again and
if I will ever have energy again. I worry because I let Quinn watch
too much TV and how I will handle 2 kids. Although I wasn't scared
of a c section the first time and I didn't think it was hard at all I
am terrified of the c section this time. I'm very much looking
forward to the next appointment so we can find out the sex. Although
I won't be buying much right now, I can at least start planning in my
head.
Here's a comparison of Quinn and now. Things definitely change with a toddler. Pic #1 - perfect hair and makeup. Pic #2 - Quick, take the picture while she's sleeping! I'm definitely bigger this time around, but oh well!!
Here's a comparison of Quinn and now. Things definitely change with a toddler. Pic #1 - perfect hair and makeup. Pic #2 - Quick, take the picture while she's sleeping! I'm definitely bigger this time around, but oh well!!




You look beautiful. Hope you are feeling better as each day goes by..
Nancy
I was just wondering how you were doing on the baby front! Such wonderful news, congratulations!!!
Hi! Just found your blog! first of all, I love the name Quinn. So sweet. Congrats on hitting the second trimester. Also, sorry about the bleeding episodes. I had one right around 14 weeks (first one) and it was absolutely awful.