Merry Christmas!
I haven't been posting belly pics because I thought I looked the same and wasn't that big. Then I took some pics yesterday and I realize I was underestimating my size. I have done so good this pregnancy with watching what I eat and only gained 3 lbs so far. I had gained several pounds during the IF treatments and I already was a bit fluffy. Plus I'm an apple, so I tend to gain weight around my midsection and upper torso while my legs stay skinny so I think I've hovered between looking pregnant and fat before I was pregnant. I really want to be as healthy as possible and I admit not look completely gigantic!!! But I do think I'm starting to look pregnant instead of just fat.
I have a bunch of other stuff to post to, but I'll save that for another day. I hope everyone has a wonderful Holiday!
I'm 20 Weeks!
Baby’s Size: Baby Beavers is the size of a cantaloupe
Weight Gain/Loss: up 3 lbs. I’ve been eating cookie dough this week while making cookies. Big Mistake!
Stretch Marks: No, but I’m thinking about taking this off. You either get them or you don’t. It’s hereditary. Neither my mom nor sister had them, so I doubt I will either, but who knows?
Maternity Clothes: Maternity jeans and a few tops. Still wearing several regular shirts, but big ones and wraps with tank tops.
Symptoms: The sickness is gone, but my appetite is here. It was so easy to say that I wasn’t going to gain much weight when I didn’t want to eat anything. It’s going to be hard now because I’m HUNGRY!
Foods I’m Loving: Still peanut butter, salad, Mexican, especially Chipotle (thank goodness we don’t have one here!) and milk.
Foods I’m Hating: Meat if I have to see it raw or cook it, Vegetables, candy and sweets
Sleep: I'm starting to have a hard time sleeping. I can still kinda sleep on my stomach but it's getting uncomfortable and I keep rolling to my back and then waking up.
Gender: It’s a GIRL!!!
What I Miss: Breakfast with my hubby. Still not waking up early enough for that.
What I’m Looking Forward To: Working on the nursery after Christmas. I know what I want to do, now I just have to get it all together.
Milestones: I think I’m feeling her move. I wouldn’t describe it as butterflies though.
Emotions: Guilt that I don’t love being pregnant, and I cry over everything but still over the moon excited.



You look great! Enjoy the holidays!
You look so cute!!! You make such a cute pregnant lady!!! Glad all is going well and congrats on the 3lb weight gain, that is awesome! Merry Christmas my friend. xoxoxoxo
You are truly adorable, and beaming! On a side note, I love the wall paint color...what is that? I think that everytime you post belly pics! BTW....I like Quinn Caroline! She is one lucky girl! So glad you are doing well!
I am just so jealous of your hair...it has so much body:) Also you look wonderful not fat at all just a cute prego momma!!!
20 weeks already!! Gee that has gone by so quickly, she will be here before you know it. You look great.
I'm with you, being pregnant is hard! Wonderful, but not fun. It really surprised me because I didn't expect that at all. So naive, right? BTW, you look absolutely adorable!
You look great Hope! Try to get as much done as you can now at 20 weeks because once those last few weeks come, it is hard to move and you will need to rest even more! :)
Happy new year, thanks for your cute holiday card!
Sara