Yes, I'm experimenting with my ticker. I didn't think calling her by her middle name would matter, but I've had several people call her Caroline already and it bugged me more than I thought. haha! The main reason is because I want people to know her name is Quinn. So I'm trying it out this way to see if Quinn Caroline Beavers will grow on me. Any opinions on how that flows? The pentameter just doesn't seem right to me. (Which it wouldn't since it means 5). I'm also considering Quinn Elane Beavers, (Elane is my middle name) so I might put that up for a while too.



I like Quinn Caroline. I know what you are saying about the flow, but I think it still works. She won't really be called "Quinn Caroline Beavers" outloud very much at all.
Well I love the name Quinn and Caroline:) But I would agree if you put Caroline first people will most likely call her that....I do like Quinn Caroline and also Quinn Elane....What about your mothers first/middle name....or Grandmas on both sides middle or first names? Just curious
or what about your name as a middle name?
Quinn Hope Beavers? I really like your first name!!
Its so tough with the syllable peice right, but I like the flow of Quinn Caroline. I dont think anybody but my mother (when mad) used my middle name my entire life, so if you like it...use it - I dont think you will hear it out loud too often. xoxooxoxox
I also like Caroling Quinn but Quinn Caroline sounds good too. Plus coming from a teacher standpoint and having lots of kids go by their middle name, she is not going to like that. They correct you real quick on the first day. But either way it is a really pretty name!
I like them both. Helpful, huh? Most people don't know others middle names, so either way, it won't really matter the order. I have a lot of kids at school who go by their middle names, too. Go with what YOU like. It's only your opinion that matters, and after you tell peole what you want them to call her Quinn, they won't call her Caroline anymore. :)
I had a fantastic friend named Quinn growing up - I love the name, it is unique and wonderful. And I like it will Caroline too!
Hey there Hope:) I actually got that shirt from Ann Taylor Loft...I can pretty much fit into most of there shirts still in Size Large because of my short torso:) I love their cloths pregnant and not pregnant:) And everything right now is 40percent off!!!
okay say it three times fast (THE ENTIRE NAME) I have always liked Quinn first but i even liked it more after doing that. As you are aware our first name was no problem we are still having problems coming up with a middle name. Last night i said I give up lets just make it Namidlename (no middle name) ha ha ha Robyn
Hey Hope, I wanted to check back and see if the Ganirlex offer still stood, I would be willing to send you a prepaid UPS shipping label via email if you had it. You can email me @ kim@freitas.com if the offer is still good. :)
I like Quinn Caroline :)
Congratulations by the way <3