I know, I know. I haven't posted in a while. But, we HAVE been doing some exciting things. We celebrated our 1 year wedding anniversary on October 11th. Chris offered to take me somewhere fun for an extended weekend trip and I was able to convince him we should go for the whole week. We still wanted to keep it small and low key, so we got this adorable little condo on the Isle of Palms for the week. It wasn't super warm and it rained a few days, but we had a fabulous time.
This is what you saw when you walked in the front door. Loved the little pillow pointing to the beach.
Chris chillin' in the condo when we first got there. Before he could scatter cords for all his different electronics throughout the room. I was sooo covetous of this cool circle rug.
Even the dishes were beachy, so we got to eat in style. And we did a lot of eating. When I look at my pictures, it seems like all we did was eat.
The beautiful beach where I walked (almost) everyday and sat and read.
It was FREEZING our last day. I had to go put on warmer clothes before we left.



It is about time you posted something! I love Isle of Palm :) I hope we can go sometime this summer for even just a weekend visit! As for the eating...you are supposed to eat while on vacation and if you are at the beach it should be lots of yummy seafood :) Glad y'all had a good time though I wish y'all had gone to Disney with us :)