No, I haven't fallen off the face of the earth. But I have been visiting different areas besides home. We've been on several mini vacations, but we're home for little bit. We leave 4 weeks from today for the Isle of Palms to celebrate our 1 year anniversary.
Chris had to go to Chattanooga to file a lawsuit at the very last minute, so I decided to go with him and we made a weekend out of it. We had a great time. The court house was really old and historic and I loved seeing all the beautiful architecture. We just found a little hotel downtown, the only criteria being a pool & hot tub. Before we remembered, Chris can't sit in hot tubs right now. But I enjoyed it. He put his legs in and swam in the cooler pool.
The hotel gave us some coupons for different restaurants and bars downtown. It is so charming down there and we saw lots of cool places. We went restaurant hopping with our coupons and got an appetizer with a glass of wine at 3 different places instead of eating a proper dinner.
This place was so hip with cool decor, but I can't remember the name.
We were the only people in there since it was only like 4 o'clock. I'm sure Chris was embarrassed when I got out my camera. But loved the little green couches.
I loved this wall of different shaped mirrors and I'm trying to think of somewhere I can do something like this in my house. No really good ideas yet. Maybe one of the foyer walls.
The server took our picture and I thought it turned out pretty good considering I've gained 15 pounds from all the fertility drugs. Hiding behind your husband's arm does wonders for the figure! :-)



Poor Chris not being able to enjoy the relaxation a hot tub offers. I am going to have to start hiding behind Matt's arm to hide my weight gain. sounds like a fun weekend.
Sounds like a fun weekend get-away. I love those last minute trips...they are the best! Glad you are back to bloggin...I have missed your posts! You look BEAUTIFUL by the way....no need to hide behind your hubby's arm!